1. Object and acceptance
2. Conditions of access and use of the website
- Disseminating criminal content, violent, pornographic, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism supporting, or, in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
- Introducing onto the network computer viruses or carrying out actions that are liable to change, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Ibiza Film Office or third parties; or to cause an impediment to the access of other users to the website and to its services by means of massive use of computer resources by means of which the Ibiza Film Office provide its services.
- Attempting to gain access to the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of the Ibiza Film Office or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or violating the confidentiality of the information of the Ibiza Film Office or third parties.
- Impersonating other user’s identity, a third party or public administrations.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, permitting access from the public by any means of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Compiling data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, without reliance on a prior request or consent.
3. Data protection and Services
4. Procedure for conduct of activities for illegal
Should any user or third party consider that events or circumstances exist which reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content or carrying out any activity on the web pages include or accessible through the website, shall send a notification to the Ibiza Film Office and should be appropriately identified, specify the alleged infringements and declare under his/her responsibility that the providing information in the notification is accurate.
All the notifications and communications between the users and the Ibiza Film Office shall be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted by post, e-mail or telephone communication. Users shall addressed to the Ibiza Film Office via:
- Sent by post to the following address: Avenida de España, 49, 2º 07800
- Sent by mail to the following address: email@example.com